Five Pork Dishes To Try On Zinc’s Tapas Tuesday Menu
Looking for some inspiration for date night in the capital city? The Art Gallery of Alberta in Edmonton is free to explore on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings, and Zinc Restaurant is making the experience even more desirable with their new Tapas Tuesday menu.
I recently had an opportunity to check out the new Tapas Tuesday menu along with some other Edmonton food bloggers and the dish that had everyone talking was Chef David Omar’s Pretzel bun Bear and The Flower Farm pulled Alberta pork sandwich with coleslaw, red onions, mayo and pickles for just $4. They even made a special gluten free version just for me.
Here are five pork-packed dishes to try on Zinc Restaurant’s Tapas Tuesday menu:
- Pretzel bun Bear and The Flower Farm pulled Alberta pork sandwich with coleslaw, red onions, mayo and pickles
- Grilled chorizo sausage on a demi baguette, with sauerkraut and Dijon mustard
- Bacon roasted wild boar terrine with butter poached onions, foie gras, Dijon aioli and onion jam
- Escargot with chorizo, shallots, green peas, sweet potatoes, gorgonzola, cream reduction and baguettes
- Grilled romaine lettuce with Parmesan croutons, maple bacon, fried capers, preserved lemon, and confit garlic emulsion
Zinc Restaurant is located inside the Art Gallery of Alberta on:
2 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada